What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a web page.
They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of digital services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered. Without cookies, many pages will not function properly or the services offered will be diminished.
To whom are our Cookies addressed?
The services offered on this website, as well as the contents, are directed to persons of legal age, in no case within our target audience are children under fourteen years of age. We understand that they are the ones who will be responsible for the use of each of the different resources.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the length of time they remain stored in the computer
- Session Cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves it.
- Persistent Cookies:are those that have a duration determined in time by the data controller. The shelf life can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to store and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the web page.
According to purpose
- Technical Cookies:are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use the different options or services we offer. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, set the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analysis Cookies:these are those that allow us to track and analyze user behavior on our website to develop browsing profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same. They are often used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytical cookie would be used to control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product or service is the most popular, etc.
- Advertising Cookies:are those that allow us to manage advertising space on websites.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:are those that allow the management of advertising space on our website. The function of these cookies is to store information about the behavior of users on our website, in order to subsequently display personalized advertising.
Only cookies required for GDPR consent are used on this site.
How to disable or delete Cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, using your browser. Since each browser’s configuration is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do this. We provide you with direct links to related information.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10
- Edge: https://microsoftedgewelcome.microsoft.com/es-es/privacy?form=MA13E7
- Mozilla FireFox: mozilla.org/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Apple Safari: apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.